Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

MORNING MANNA 26 FEBRUARY: THE PENTECOSTAL MISSION

SEEK HIM...:
"Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Heb 11:6).

Faith pleases God. Great faith pleases God greatly. Faith is trusting God and acting on His Word. If we don't have faith, fear will destroy all our blessings.

"He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Please note, He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him, not His blessings. This is where many people of God make a mistake. Instead of seeking the Giver of all blessings, many seek blessings. If you seek only God's blessings, remember, one day all His blessings - your health and wealth, your dear ones and friends - may be removed from you then your fragile faith will fail you. Look at Job. He lost his wealth, his children and even his health, but his faith abounded all the more. His faith became so strong that he was able to shout with a note of victory - "I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: and though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me" (Job 19:25-27).

No comments:

Post a Comment